Half Day Tour : Elephant Sanctuary
7.00 am – 12.00 pm.
HIGHLIGHTS : Play with the elephants in a natural
We pick up at 06.30 – 07.00 am. Drive approximately 50 Mins North of Chiang Mai through a forest, and local farming areas. Arrive Elephant Sanctuary. Walk through and learn about the elephants, change into traditional clothing and prepare fruits for our elephants. Meet the elephants. Feed, interact, and play with the elephants in a natural environment and get muddy as you learn about their behavior and history. Take photos with the elephants. Walk with and observe elephants when they are in a river for bathe and you have chance to join them. Get some tea, coffee and season fruit then say goodbye to the elephants. Leave Elephant Sanctuary and drive approximately 50 Mins back to Chiang Mai. Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Tour Included :
– PICK UP/DROP OFF TO YOUR PLACE OF ACCOMMODATION IN CHIANG MAI
– ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDES
– ACCIDENT INSURRANCE
– SNACKS AND SEASON FRUIT ( NO LUNCH )
– DRINKING WATER
– FOOD FOR FEEDING ELEPHANTS
What's to bring:
- Bathing Suit
- Insect Repellent
- Walking Shoes
- Change of Clothes
- Camera (Optional)
Price 1,500THB/Pax ( JOIN GROUP)
*children 1-9 years old is 1,200THB/Pax.
- This tour is operated by the professional partner and there are maximum 12 person in the van.
- We offer pick up and drop off hotel in town , kindly of you please ask your hotel location before make reservation